Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunny Day in our garden...



I have been trying unsuccessfully to capture photos of our chickens. Those girls move faster than I can snap! But this morning I managed to get a couple. My darling Sarah and I and our cat Whitey and our doggy Meela enjoying the sunshine...

These are our newest chicks... Miss Penelope and Miss Loretta 



 Betty is a proud Mumma

 Dot and Gladys have hit that awkward teenage stage :)


 Patsy is looking so good these days!

 Meela would love to be allowed to play with our girls!

Gladys is a lovely Blue Australorp
Kisses..  

Whitey...grumpy as always..


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures Elspeth, but also a bit strange to see your Spring pictures while Autumn certainly arrived here! Enjoy the rest of your week, Anita xx

    ReplyDelete