Sunday, April 20, 2014

A trip to Mount Tomah Botanical Gardens



On Easter Saturday we headed out on a road trip to The Botanical Gardens at Mount Tomah in the Blue Mountains. It was glorious weather and my darling husband and wee sister and I decided a day out was in order. It took us about 45 mins to drive through the mountains to get there. The sun shone, the scenery was delightful and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Fiona and I even took a little trip on the shuttle bus to have a round trip of the gardens. We dubbed it the 'Senior citizens' tour bus... we being the youngest travelers! 
 The Autumn colours were beautifully on display.

“Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale.” 
― Lauren DeStefanoWither


This Easter I have been full of gratitude for the gifts I've been given. For joy when I have known much sadness. For peace when I have been unsettled. For family when I have known loneliness. For Love and grace and the Knowledge of my Father's presence when I have known periods of loss. 
My heart sings... thank you.... thank you.... thank you....
















2 comments: