Monday, January 5, 2015

365 Days of Gratitude



I don't really do new years resolutions.
This year instead I have set myself the challenge of finding things to be grateful for each and every day.
Living in gratitude can become a habit, one that changes how we view the world. I've always like the verse 'seek and you will find' What you look for will be found. 
so you must decide what you will look for. 
I am excited for what this year ahead will hold and having things to look forward to is a wonderful thing. But I don't want to miss out on being happy and joyful today.
I am learning to live in the present. To be happy in this moment. To experience joy right now.


Today I am thankful that I have a beautiful home and garden. My children are healthy and happy.
I am full of wonder that I get to be a grandma to my lovely boy and that there is a new little person on the way!

We are in the process of selling a house so we can continue with the renovations to the house we live in now.
I'm so thankful that I get to enjoy a long and happy marriage to my best friend.
I have the BEST sister in the world. Every day she is a blessing to our family.

Life is good today.
Tomorrow holds the promise of more good, more joy, more contentment.
I'm learning about focus. I'm learning through experience how to use my camera better. I'm learning through experience how to live better. To be more present. To enjoy this amazing gift of life I've been given.
I'm learning to love more. 
To smile more.
To stop and smell the roses, and pick them and photograph them and share the joy!

    Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture. ~Kak Sri


 My friends come join me in this journey of gratitude. You will not be dissapointed..


No comments:

Post a Comment